Social Native is a technology company reinventing how brands conceptualize and create content. Our content engine connects brands with a diverse group of epic content creators, globally, to create high-performing, cost effective branded content on demand. Social Native partners with some of the most influential brands in the world including Polaroid, Walgreens, and General Motors. Founded by veterans of Salesforce, Google, Scopely, and Applied Semantics whose past startups have created over $6B in equity value, we're building another industry transforming company. We're off to a fantastic start, and we're looking for A+ players to help take us to the next level.
We are seeking a Sales Director to acquire strategic accounts, assist in growing a start-up from nearly the ground floor, and showcase passion throughout that journey.
- Secure client meetings (10 meetings per week), present to prospects, and submit proposals – own the sales cycle from lead generation to close.
- Develop a strategic approach to building the roster of our new accounts.
- Actively participate in major industry events and conferences.
- Exceed revenue goals provided to you by leadership.
- Engage with the Account Management team to help position and upsell existing clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to succeed in a start-up environment where nothing comes easy and one must remain scrappy at all costs.
- A positive attitude and professional behavior while advocating a team approach to the business.
- 6-12+ years of successful digital advertising sales to both agency and client direct.
- Experience building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and efficiently at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Superior presentation skills.
- A background working within the Social Advertising or Influencer Marketing space is a plus.
- Able to travel as needed to meet prospective clients.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
We love working at Social Native and we think you will too! See what it's like to work at a fast-paced, venture-backed tech startup. Located in the heart of Beverly Hills, we've recently moved into our own building and aim to fill it with smart, driven, fun people, that are eager to take ownership of meaty projects and be a part of building something great.
- Competitive salary
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Ground floor startup opportunity
- Company outings and events