Social Native is a technology company reinventing how brands conceptualize and create content. Our content engine connects brands with a diverse group of epic content creators, globally, to create high-performing, cost effective branded content on demand. Social Native partners with some of the most influential brands in the world including Polaroid, Walgreens, and General Motors. Founded by veterans of Salesforce, Google, Scopely, and Applied Semantics whose past startups have created over $6B in equity value, we're building another industry transforming company. We're off to a fantastic start, and we're looking for A+ players to help take us to the next level.
We are seeking a Recruiting Manager to bring in top talent, streamline our recruiting process, and implement HR and Recruiting groundwork.
- Manage the full cycle of our small recruiting team and help our company scale - focus on building pipelines, guiding candidates through the process, and supporting hiring teams by helping them find their new team members.
- Work closely with team managers to build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to our teams.
- Work with the executive team to set and execute on organizational design and lead long-term vision for people functions - creating and maintaining a high-performing, motivated, and impactful team aligned with our overall business goals.
- Partner with leaders to understand and anticipate hiring and development needs against the capabilities needed to deliver business objectives; prepare updated workforce plans and forecasts that support overall business goals.
- Ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with Social Native's culture and core values.
- Identify most effective tools to hunt relevant candidates, manage candidate tracking, and optimize job listings.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years recruiting and hiring top talent across all levels of the business.
- 3+ years HR / People Ops experience in a high growth company.
- You have experienced and love startup life, embrace the absurdity and rapid growth, and shrink any notions of HR being "the fun police".
- You have the proven ability to influence and drive change with executive teams and across agile organizations, aligning the people strategy with business goals and maintaining effective relationships with employees.
- Experience growing early stage, high growth start-up from few to many.
- Experience building and maintaining strong, long-lasting pipelines.
- Target-driven with ability to stay ambitious and hungry to hire.
- A background working within a recruiting firm and in-house is a plus.
- Experience in technical recruiting is a plus.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
We love working at Social Native and we think you will too! See what it's like to work at a fast-paced, venture-backed tech startup. Located in the heart of Beverly Hills, we've recently moved into our own building and aim to fill it with smart, driven, fun people, that are eager to take ownership of meaty projects and be a part of building something great.
- Competitive salary
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Ground floor startup opportunity
- Company outings and events