Social Native is a technology company reinventing how brands conceptualize and create content. Our content engine connects brands with a diverse group of epic content creators, globally, to create high-performing, cost effective branded content on demand. Social Native partners with some of the most influential brands in the world including Polaroid, Walgreens, and General Motors. Founded by veterans of Salesforce, Google, Scopely, and Applied Semantics whose past startups have created over $6B in equity value, we're building another industry transforming company. We're off to a fantastic start, and we're looking for A+ players to help take us to the next level.
We are hiring for an Account Manager in New York City to manage some of our most strategic clients, as well as work with the General Manager to build out the departmental operations to create an awesome client experience.
- Drive partner relationships with Brand & Agency clients to build successful social media campaigns via Social Native's platform on Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Advise the partner on social marketing strategy and exeuction.
- Proactively identify, develop, and support campaign revenue growth opportunities while building a relationship as a trusted advisor to our partners.
- Exceed revenue goals based on amintaining current business and securing upsell / renewal opportunities with current partners.
- Maintain high partner satisfaction by project managing all day to day activities while keeping the partner informed of campaign progress, opportunities, and performance.
- Address high severity requests with urgency to drive resolution.
- Communicate clearly campaign progress to internal and external teams by reviewing forecasted to actual metrics to ensure we exceed partner and company objectives.
- Last, success in this role will hinge upon strong cross-functional relationships with internal Social Native stakeholders including Sales, Operations, Support, Product, Tech.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven account management experience where you are defined by your client's success metrics and their satisfaction.
- Heavy project management experience managing multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail, preferably in a digital account environment.
- Experienced in building and maintaining strong, long=lasting client relationships.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self-started who thrives on innovation and driving ideas forward.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of online advertising landscape - social, influencer marketing, display, programmatic, search, SEM.
- Marketing background is a plus.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Powerpoint / Keynote, Excel, Word, etc.
We love working at Social Native and we think you will too! See what it's like to work at a fast-paced, venture-backed tech startup. Located in the heart of Beverly Hills, we've recently moved into our own building and aim to fill it with smart, driven, fun people, that are eager to take ownership of meaty projects and be a part of building something great.
- Competitive salary
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Ground floor startup opportunity
- Company outings and events